Fayetteville, AR 72701
Type of Service
- Recycling Center
Hours of Operation
- Sunday : 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Sunday : 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Monday : 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Monday : 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday : 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Tuesday : 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday : 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Wednesday : 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Thursday : 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Thursday : 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Friday : 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Tips About Water Conservation
The best way by far to lower the planet's need for water is water conservation. Using less water has a chain reaction effect by using less energy for heating water and treating sewage. Using less water, especially hot water, also saves electricity which in turn saves water because the production of electricity itself uses a good deal of water.
How and Why would I Compost
You might want to compost if you need fertilizer for your garden or landscaping.
You might want to compost if you need fertilizer for your garden or landscaping. Compost is just as good or better than commericial fertilizers. It also doesn't cost anything to create compost because it's made with the organic waste you produce.
Top 50 Things To Recycle and Reuse
When most people think of recycling, they think about recycling things such as aluminum cans, plastic water bottles and plastic grocery bags. But in reality, you can recycle almost anything. Here is a list of 53 common things you can recycle.
Ecological Environmental Carbon Footprint Calculators
The following list of calculators will help you estimate the amount of greenhouse gases you release into the environment.