Tampa, FL 33605
Type of Service
- Damage Restoration
- Hazardous Waste Disposal
Hours of Operation
- Sunday : 12:00 am - 12:00 am
- Monday : 12:00 am - 12:00 am
- Tuesday : 12:00 am - 12:00 am
- Wednesday : 12:00 am - 12:00 am
- Thursday : 12:00 am - 12:00 am
- Friday : 12:00 am - 12:00 am
- Saturday : 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
Frequently asked questions about recycling
Tips About Water Conservation
The best way by far to lower the planet's need for water is water conservation. Using less water has a chain reaction effect by using less energy for heating water and treating sewage. Using less water, especially hot water, also saves electricity which in turn saves water because the production of electricity itself uses a good deal of water.
Ever wonder how different types of materials get recycled? Check out this list of commonly recycled materials.
Earth Day Projects and Tips
Celebrate Earth Day - April 22
Celebrate Earth Day on April 22. Find ways to celebrate by
REDUCING, REUSING, RECYCLING.