Oceanside, CA 92058
Type of Service
- Recycling Center
Hours of Operation
- Sunday : 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sunday : 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Monday : 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Monday : 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday : 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tuesday : 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday : 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Wednesday : 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Thursday : 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Thursday : 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Friday : 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ever wonder how different types of materials get recycled? Check out this list of commonly recycled materials.
Tips About Water Conservation
The best way by far to lower the planet's need for water is water conservation. Using less water has a chain reaction effect by using less energy for heating water and treating sewage. Using less water, especially hot water, also saves electricity which in turn saves water because the production of electricity itself uses a good deal of water.
How and Why would I Compost
You might want to compost if you need fertilizer for your garden or landscaping.
You might want to compost if you need fertilizer for your garden or landscaping. Compost is just as good or better than commericial fertilizers. It also doesn't cost anything to create compost because it's made with the organic waste you produce.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
RecyclingCenters.org exists to provide a resource for communities to find places to recycle a wide variety of products in their neighborhood.